- 1. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- 2. The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
- 3. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 4. The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success by Darren Hardy
- 5. The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8 AM) by Hal Elrod
- 6. The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- 7. Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary. – Jim Rohn
Self-improvement is only possible if you have the right foundation. You gotta acquire the right mindset and motivation. Without them, you’ll find it hard to reach your full potential.
And just a reminder! Don’t just be a knowledge junkie, Apply all the learnings into your daily life. Be an action junkie.
Here are some of the best self-improvement books:
1. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
The New York Times reporter Charles Duhigg creates a fascinating argument about the science of habit formation and how it can be changed. Grab this book if you want to hang on to your good habits and kick the bad ones.
2. The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
Why are some people successful and others are not? Gary Keller introduces a powerful concept that helps people succeed and focus on what matters most. The ONE Thing cuts through the clutter and shows productivity principles to achieve better results in their careers, finance, and personal relationships.
3. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
This book is a piece of rock-solid, timeless advice that has sold more than 15 million copies since 1936. If you want to make people like you and win them by your way of thinking, this is a must-read.
4. The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success by Darren Hardy
It’s the simple, small incremental changes that lead to exponential results. If you desire to succeed and be a superachiever every night, every day, read this book and apply the principles laid out. Darren Hardy‘s experience in the media industry for 25 years made him suitable in uncovering the methods used in driving extraordinary success.
5. The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8 AM) by Hal Elrod
Get up earlier and take your life to the next level! Hal Elrod displays the simplest and fastest approach in achieving everything you’ve ever wanted. Wake up each day with a purpose, energy, focus. This well-written book will inspire you to take action to improve your life.
6. The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
This book was originally published in 1926 and considered one of the most inspirational works in the finance world. George Clason tells you informative stories in understanding and solving your financial struggle. He offers secrets to acquiring money, keeping money, and making money earn more money.
7. Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins is one of the most respected personal growth experts in the world and will walk you through some strategies in unleashing the sleeping giant that lies within you. You will learn how to harness the untapped abilities to master your emotions, finances, relationships, and life.